All you need to know about natural mineral water.2019.02.11
Due to its origin, natural mineral water can not contain impurities coming from the environment. The underground water bearing layer is protected from all contamination from the surface.
2. In addition to coming from a protected underground water bearing layer, the source is surrounded by a well-specified protective area.
3. It is clean as it is, so it does not need any purification.
4. It took several thousand years of filtration for the water to get into the water bearing layer from which it is currently extracted.
5. It is free from all chemical and microbiological impurities.
6. It is untreated, it is free from any human intervention.
7. It is natural, it contains no foreign, added materials.
8. Carbon dioxide in not an impurity. Most mineral waters contain carbon dioxide in their natural state.
9. It contains a mixture of minerals as well as macro- and micro elements in such quantities that are beneficial for the functioning of the human organism.
10. Its composition is constant and known.
11. Quantity of natural components does not exceed strict limiting values.
12. It does not contain any materials harmful for the human organism.
13. It tastes good.
14. It is free from energy.
15. Healthy humans can consume any type of mineral water in unlimited quantities.
16. Denomination of natural mineral water is subject to approval from health authorities.
17. Each types of natural mineral water have impeccable quality, otherwise it would not have been certified and acknowledged by authorities.
18. The easiest way to tell the difference between two types of mineral water is based on the mineral content and composition; therefore, the biggest difference is in their taste.
More and more people are thinking of equipping their homes with water purification equipment. It will become a part of our everyday lives, so it’s worth getting thoroughly informed before investing in more and more. However, nowadays it is difficult to adjust between the plethora of different home water purifiers and it is easy to get lost in the sea of information. Before we buy a central water treatment plant, we need to ask some basic questions:
Workplace stress cannot be taken lightly. It can have serious consequences in both the short and long term. Among other things, it increases the risk of serious illnesses such as stroke or heart attack, while there are a number of simple solutions to treat stress at work. How do we treat it?
Coffee has become a part of our everyday lives, and for many people it is almost a ceremony to have a coffee. The black treasure deserves a special day on the calendar. When is World Coffee Day and where does coffee come from? In addition to the answers, we made 10 more interesting things about coffee on the occasion of World Day.
It happens to many that when they get home after work, they feel simply neither the will nor the strength to do anything. In such cases, one answers the simplest question irritably, and every little thing annoys him. The underlying cause of the thing is most often work stress, which affects our entire lives and sooner or later also affects our health. Therefore, it is important to recognize the symptoms of stress at work and find the root causes.
When searching for coffee on store shelves, we can most often find the inscriptions arabica and robusta. These two varieties of coffee beans make up the vast majority of the world’s coffee consumption. What is the difference between arabica and robusta coffee?
Each season has its own charm. In summer, we feel freer and more energetic. We’ve been enriched with so many exciting experiences and adventures in recent months. Yet, instead of recharging into autumn with tremendous momentum, something strange, melancholy feels overwhelmed. This feeling is nothing more than late summer depression.